Friday, May 4, 2007

What Have We Become?

Sometimes life just seems so scary to me. Not that I'm scared of it at all!!! I have a real hope in Jesus. But I get scared thinking of how scared people who don't know christ would feel if they knew the truth. If you think about it, anyone who doesn't accept Jesus as their Savior either don't know Him, or don't care. You can't know Him and not see the Truth!!! How can people see how christians act and not see that there's something different. Why aren't we, as christians, being more of a testimony? Our addiction, our peace and joy, is real, free, and fun!!! Why are we ashamed of it; afraid of what people think? I would like to believe that if my life was threatened for my faith, I would stick with Jesus, you may feel the same. Then why do we just let our pride come in the way when we are given the opportunity to share with others the Love that this world can't give and can't take away? I hate when I hear about people who say that people can lose their salvation! They can't!!! If they experienced God's love, then no matter what happened to them, they would not reject it. I believe christians can backslide, but they don't lose their salvation. If they are, so called, losing their salvation, it is because they never had it to begin with. Do YOU have it? Then WAKE UP! What on EARTH are you doing for HEAVEN'S sake???!!!