Saturday, May 5, 2007

Sanctus Real's Face of Love

CD: Face of Love
Artist: Sanctus Real
Year: 2006
Music Type: Rock

*Lyrics/Songwriting: 9/10
*Instruments: 7/10
*Vocals: 9/10
*Message: 10/10

*Overall: 8.75/10

Comments: Very moving and spiritual album. Highly recommended! The singer has an exceptionally moving voice and a wide range that adds to the unique song-writing and musical style. Hit songs such as I'm Not Alright, Eloquent, Face of Love, and Thank You blend to a very well-written album that expresses complete neccesity on God's love while other songs such as We're Trying and Where We Belong talk about the touchy subjects of how sinful man really is and how God wants us to live. A very good cd and a very talented band.

2 comments:

lovesarevolution said...

yeah, have you listened to Fight the Tide Yet? It even better in my eyes.

Micahlangelo said...

I liked it so much that the day I listened to it, I bought it, but I still think Face of Love is a tiny bit better.