Thursday, May 31, 2007

Feelings!!!

Right now, I'm feeling kinda icky; it's been three weeks since I've been to youth group and am missing my friends a lot. I also have noticed that not many people are reading my blog, so I think I'm going to cut back a little and do one every couple days instead of every day. I think that some people read it like every couple weeks, so if there are too many for them to read at once then they won't get read anyway. So, anyway, God is good! Far too good for me; just thought I'd say that!!!

1 comment:

lovesarevolution said...

is the point of blogs to be read by other people? or expressing yourself?

think of it like a journal , you don't write in it for other people to read you write in it to get yourself thinking and express yourself. Besides now that your not coming to church this is when we need your blogs the most. or ... atleast I do...:|

not many read my blog either Micah.