Sunday, June 22, 2008

Graduation, Sunburn, and Old friends.

So, over the weekend, I spent some time with really good old friends. When I told this to Evan, one of them, he joked speaking in an old voice and saying, "Oh yes yes, I haven't seen them old boys since 1968." Funny Evan. =) But Evan could do this cause' it was his graduation which was the reason for my staying over at his house. And on top of that, the party was at the beach. Which is why I got an awful sunburn especially on my feet. I wasn't the only one though, Emily, Evan, Katrina, and a few others suffered from the rays. It was a wonderful day though, We swam, and ate, and played games, and walked around, and swam again, and crawled over rocks, and played guitar, and swam again. The water was a bit cold but not too bad and very salty. It was awesome at how many friends I saw again. Many didn't come to my graduation so it was nice seeing them again. I definitely will be trying to see them more when I get my car which I'm looking for. Over all, an 11 out of 10 time. Pretty tired right and applying some aloe vera to my burns. Fun, fun, fun. God is good.

1 comment:

lovesarevolution said...

You see Micah If I had said " Yes Micah, you will be seeing old friends" you never would have remembered what I had said! :) :P