Monday, May 19, 2008

Art and God

Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, the less the artist the better.

I'm so glad God decided to use me in the field of art. I love drawing and playing music so much and they seem to come right from the heart. All I have to do is let God guide me.

God show stuff new and exciting to me everyday. I must confess to a feeling of profound humility in the presence of a universe which transcends us at almost every point. I feel like a child who while playing by the seashore has found a few bright colored shells and a few pebbles while the whole vast ocean of truth stretches out almost untouched and unruffled before my eager fingers. I am nothing, but I am very close friend with the one who is everything and with Him who could possibly guess what can happen and with Him on my side, what in heaven or hell could I possibly have to fear.

No comments: