Friday, May 23, 2008

Allah or Jesus Christ by Rick Mathes

> Last month, I attended my annual training session> that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance.> During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers> representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who> explained each of their beliefs.> > I was particularly interested in what the> Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the> basics of Islam, complete with a video.> > After the presentations, time was provided for> questions and answers.> > When it was my turn, I directed my question to> the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand> that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy> war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel,> (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in> heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an> infidel?'> > There was no disagreement with my statements> and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers! '> > I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this> straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone> who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that> correct?'> > The expression on his face changed from one of> authority and command to that of 'a little boy who had just been caught> with his hand in the cookie jar.'> > He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'> > I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem> trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those> of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in> order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'> > The Imam was speechless!> > I continued, 'I also have problem with being> your 'friend' when you and your brother clerics are telling your> followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have> your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven,> or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He> wants you to be there with me?'> > You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung> his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of> the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of> dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslims'> beliefs.

No comments: