Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A New Song

The following is the lyrics to the chorus of a new song I'm writing. It's about missions and going out and spreading God's word everywhere.

Lord, I thanked when the sunshine came
But I'll still praise you in the pouring rain

God, I will do whatever needs to be done
In freezing cold or in the blazing sun

I will SPREAD YOUR WORD

To the very ends of earth
Until every ear has heard

I will SPREAD YOUR WORD

Unto all who gather here
To the end of every spear

Lord, I will go where ever you will send me
Across the street or to the farthest sea

To giant glaciers or the dunes of sand
To every nation, every tongue and land

THEY WILL HEAR!

Closing: And lo, I am with you, to the very ends of earth . . . to the very ends of earth.

3 comments:

lovesarevolution said...

Sounds good :)

well done :)

Katrina said...

Oooh, I really like that. I can almost hear it in my head. Did you write the tune yet?

Micahlangelo said...

yeah, I did, I just have to put music to it now. That's the hard part.