Monday, April 7, 2008

100th Post

So this is my 100th post so far. Not that this one is all that special, but it makes for a good title, huh?
Anyway, I got Sanctus Real's We Need Each Other. I'm very happy with it. Like Evan said, it isn't as good as Fight the Tide or Face of Love, but it is a very solid album. I love the first two songs and even though these are the only two GREAT songs off the album, so far in my opinion, but it would be hard to contend with such a great calibur of albums. I am in no way disapointed.
I have finished my third Misheard Lyrics for Building 429's Glory Defined. I thought it would be easy since the singer has a gruff voice, but even though it is a little raspy, he sings with very clear pronunciation and this made it hard. I think it turned out good.
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZuTVSHWUSw
As a side note, my next I think is going to be a P.O.D. song.

No comments: