Monday, March 31, 2008

Robbie Seay and Toilet Paper

Ok, just some brief up-to-date news. I have gotten the new Robbie Seay Band album "Give Yourself Away" and love it incredibly. I have Evan to thank for that. I'll get most albums he recommends and I would recommend him to any christian who wants to know some good bands and albums to get. Thanks Evan! Anyway, I'm also happy to announce that I am almost completely done with my Missions Trip to Nicaragua shopping. The only things left I really need to get are toilet paper(one roll) and a fannypack. Yeah, I know a fannypack may seem silly, but I didn't get one last year when I went and the stuff I was carrying around weighed heavily on my pockets. So I hope to get one soon. Anyway, I've been getting more into my blog lately. God has just opened up new things for me and I would recommend some of my recent posts to anyone reading including Thy Word and An Easter Speculation. Ok, I'm done.

2 comments:

lovesarevolution said...

Thanks! I love to share when i find a cd I love :).
It's one of the best things ever :).

lovesarevolution said...

PS: I love the title : P