Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Unworthy

Lately, a feeling of unworthiness has crept into my soul. Believing my heart to be broken, I cried out to God, feeling something too painful to imagine, a friend lost, but never forgotten. And yet, that mindset was the thing keeping me from the peace that God alone can give. I had to pray. I prayed, and He blessed me with His peace, once more. What an awesome God. My heart was healed, my pain vanished, and my friend found and the friendship strengthened. I am so unworthy. I have been given so much more than I deserve.
I was further blessed by the unexpected, but very welcome, of a very close friend. He made something that I will cherish. Even though it was short, it's always so nice to see friends again that mean so much to me. I truly am blessed and unworthy.

No comments: