Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A New Blog?

Yeah, i feel a little guilty right now. It being lik two weeks since my last blog. Well, if it's any consolation, I have been busy doing other things. I have had more art projects I've been working on, I've been writing more in my book, and a big thing happened at work that you guys should know about.
My boss sold the restaraunt.. . .

Yeah, taht's big. I still have my job, the new boss is keeping all the old employees, the young ones too, and he's going to be changing it dramtically. Changing the name, putting in tvs, putting in a sandwhich counter likewhat they have at subway, getting new equpment, adding more to the menu. Alot, it's like an adventure. One thing cool is that he'll be prolonging the hours, which means more working time for me! Which means more mula! Not that I am infatuated with money or anythi--hey! a nickel!--but I have been needing more hours to save for college and such. It's like an answer to prayer, I'm taking this as a blessing. It will also count on my resume that I worked at two different diners, not just one even though I'm working at the same place. Anyway, that's all i can think of right now, so i'll try to keep u posted. I think Kat is rubbing off on me.

2 comments:

lovesarevolution said...

hah I'm afraid I'm not picking up the slack for you guys. Although i do post often. Don't worry about it micah. Write when you have something to say! :)))

Katrina said...

Hahaha, I totally missed this post before. And I don't get it. What in the world are you talking about, lol? Rubbing off on you?