Thursday, August 30, 2007

Buzzzzz

Buzz of de buzzz. Whatever that means. Ok, well it was sad today cause' Kelly one of the regular waitresses at my Restaraunt, her cousin was killed yesterday in a motorcycle accident. So, everyone was sad cause she was. She cried quite a few times, but she seems ok. Onto other things, I did a cover of Be My Escape by RK, but the video was too big to put on youtube even though it was only 3 1/2 minutes long and I tried putting it on here, but gave up after an hour and ten minutes of waiting for it to upload. So, sorry you have to miss out. It turns out that we aren't going to the church we thought we were cause' of someting that we found out that they believe that we didn't know before. Apparently, they believe that spiritual gifts such as speaking in tongues and other stuff like that, that I have personally experienced, are no longer apparent and that only the disciples used them. On top of that, they said that anyone who believes in them now-a-days is either demonic or crazy(or something to that nature). So, back to the drawing board. Anyway, that's the recent buzzzzz of de buzzz.

2 comments:

lovesarevolution said...

I'm sure you guys will find one that fits you. :)

Steve said...

you'll find a church :) send me the video!!! I want to see it!!! :)