Friday, August 29, 2008

blogging

nothing bad to say about blogging, i still love reading them and doing them occasionally, but i'm not as into them anymore . . . writing them that is . . . i find that now whenever i have something to say, i make a note on facebook instead, cause then it has a better chance of being read and it's less hassle, I still hope to blog some, but with next to no readers here, and a few other things, i won't be blogging as much as you may have noticed if you happen to be reading this.

p.s. like i said, i still read all the other blogs i'm in contact with.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Okay, well I can read you notes on facebook then. I do read all your posts through my RSS feed, I just rarely comment, because it's kind of a pain. Anyway...I guess that's all I have to say. :) I still read everything pretty much the day you write them.