Tuesday, September 11, 2007

College, Tuna Melts, Ruebens, and Rachels

Well, I'm almost done registering for my SAT's; it's going to be Oct. 6 and since I've been doing my studying and registering, I've been looking more into colleges. I've found three that I really like. One's called Mass. College of Art, one's the Boston College of Art, and one's Worcester State college. The latter is the cheapest and closest, but isn't an art school like the others, even though it has a great art curriculum. I feel more confident now about my near future now.
Onto other things, I'm getting quite the reputation at my restaraunt. I am known very well for my tuna(tuna melts) and my ruebens(corned beef and saurkraut on grilled rye bread with swiss and Thousand Island Dressing), in fact, Gretchen, our head-cook, has asked me to come out and make them because I'm so good at it. = ) Something funny though, is that I learned a couple days ago that there is a food called a Rachel. It's basically a rueben with cole slaw in side instead of saurkraut. Funny huh?