Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halo 3

Ok, so I got Halo 3 the other day and have been really impressed. I have always loved the Halo series and the storyline behind it, but this one is the best so far in my opinion. The graphics in it are just spectacular. THe major thing for me is the complete interactivity of the enviroment. The individual plants and grass move when you step on them, wooden crates and barrells fall over and roll around when move into them or hit them. you can shoot holes in walls branches off trees. You can also go up to a alien you just killed and hit it with your gun and it will move very accurately. Also, the backgrounds and scenery are literally out of this world. The gameplay is of course halo, but they added new dynamics and abilities that make it even more exciting. I've been really impressed.

2 comments:

lovesarevolution said...

JAmes likes it too! what system are you playing it on?

lovesarevolution said...

?